来自开放百科 - 灰狐
Bedework: Open Source Calendar for the Enterprise
- Written completely in Java, Bedework is system independent.
- standards are supported:
iCalendar support (rfc2445) iTIP (rfc2446) CalDAV (rfc4791) CalDAV scheduling (draft) VVenue (draft)
- Database independence: Hibernate
- Full CalDAV access control is available allowing the sharing of calendars and calendar entities based on authentication status and identity.
- Support for scheduling of meetings including invitations and their responses is available.
- Events can be imported and exported in iCalendar (RFC2445) format.
- Calendar subscriptions
- Multiple calendars
- Web access
- Web based administration
- Highly customizable look and feel: XML & XSLT
- CalDAV support
- Public events
- Bedework has been shown to work as a JSR168 portlet in Jetspeed, uPortal and Liferay using the portal-struts bridge.
- Departmental calendars / calendar suites
- Timezone support
- Recurring events
- Event references
- Pluggable group support
- Container authentication: Standard container authentication (via tomcat or jboss) and filter based Yale CAS authentication have been shown to work.
- Support for other calendar systems and clients
- Public event submission