|您可以在Wikipedia上了解到此条目的英文信息 Compass Thanks, Wikipedia.|
Compass - Java Search Engine Framework
Compass 项目已转向 ElasticSearch
Compass is a powerful, transactional Java Search Engine framework. Compass allows you to declaratively map your Object domain model to the underlying Search Engine, synchronizing data changes between search engine index and different datasources. Compass provides a high level abstraction on top of the Lucene low level API. Compass also implements fast index operations and optimization and introduces transaction capabilities to the Search Engine.
Compass aim is to provide the following:
- The simplest solution for enabling search capabilities within your application stack.
- Promote the use of Search Engine as a lightweight application datasource.
- Provide rich Search Engine semantics to find application data.
- Synchronize data changes between Search Engine and different datasources.
- Write less code, find data quicker.