Google Collections Library
来自开放百科 - 灰狐
The Google Collections Library is a suite of new collections and collection-related goodness for Java 5.0, brought to you by Google.
major new types are:
- BiMap. A Map that guarantees unique values, and supports an inverse view.
- Multiset. A Collection that may contain duplicate values like a List, yet has order-independent equality like a Set. Often used to represent a histogram.
- Multimap. Similar to Map, but may contain duplicate keys. Has subtypes SetMultimap and ListMultimap providing more specific behavior.
Static utility classes include:
- Comparators. Natural order, compound, null-friendly, ad-hoc . . .
- Iterators and Iterables. Element-based equality, cycle, concat, partition, filter with predicate, transform with function . . .
- Lists, Sets and Maps. A plethora of convenient factory methods and much more.
- PrimitiveArrays: "boxing"/"unboxing" of primitive arrays