Granite Data Services
|您可以在Wikipedia上了解到此条目的英文信息 Granite Data Services Thanks, Wikipedia.|
Granite Data Services (GDS) is a free, open source (LGPL'd), alternative to Adobe LiveCycle (Flex 2+) Data Services for J2EE application servers. It is not, however, a drop-in replacement: you won't be able to simply deploy a LiveCycle Data Services application into a Granite Data Services server without modifications. The main goal of this project is to provide a framework for Flex 2/EJB3/Spring/Seam/Guice/Pojo application development with full AMF3/RemoteObject benefits.
It implements service factories required for:
- EJB3 (Session Beans that return Entity Beans),
- Seam (with Identity security & Conversation support),
- Spring (with Acegi security & Entity Beans support),
- Guice/Warp (with Entity Beans support),
- Simple Java classes (aka POJO) interactions.
Since 1.0 version, Granite Data Services also provides a data push feature based on a Comet-like implementation with AMF3 data polling over HTTP (producer/consumer).
GDS is designed to be lightweight, robust, fast and highly configurable.