来自开放百科 - 灰狐
JFoxSOAF is a robust infrastructure for developing agile J2EE applications. It aim to make J2EE application more simpler, lighter and faster. Look here to see the full list of JFoxSOAF's features.
- JFoxSOAF is 100% pure Java product.
- Open Standards Based.
- Service and Pattern Oriented software architecture
- Shared Standards Based - builds on numerous other open source projects.
- Easy to use.
- Less code to type.
- Faster rapid development for quicker delivery and Time to Market.
- Reusable develope-level components.
- Mass use by industry assures tried and true quality.
- Portability from app server to app server; database to database; OS to OS.
- Vendor Independent.
- Reduced risk in project deployment.
- In built MVC framework (Struts Support).
- In built SUN's J2EE core design patterns.
- In built persistence serivce (Hibernate Support).
- In built logging serivce (Log4j, JDK 1.4 Log Support).
- In built cache serivce.
- Full regression test suit.