来自开放百科 - 灰狐
JoyAop is a dynamic AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) framework for Java. Based on the CGLIB proxies and the aspects could be implemented using the concept of abstract schema.
- Support the concept of abstract schema invented by Rickard Oberg.
- Rich pointcut definition language. Joinpoint can be picked by interface, regular expression and JDK5.0 annotation currently.
- The proxies are serializable.
- Different deployment scopes for the aspects: JVM, class, instance and thread.
- Support joinpoint parameters for the aspects.
- Support interceptor precedence.
- Test friendly. With the extension mock objects, the abstract aspects can be easily tested.
- Integrate with other libraries, such as PicoContainer, Hibernate, etc.