|您可以在Wikipedia上了解到此条目的英文信息 Apache ODE Thanks, Wikipedia.|
Apache Ode (Orchestration Director Engine) is an Apache incubated project to develop an open-source, Apache-licensed, implementation of the WS-BPEL 1.1 and WS-BPEL 2.0 (draft) specifications. Ode is a choreography engine allowing you to develop processes to call services in a well-defined manner. Using XML (BPEL) you define when and how your services are called, which messages get sent and how the messages are composed.
- Side-by-side support for both the WS-BPEL 2.0 OASIS standard and the legacy BPEL4WS 1.1 vendor specification.
- Supports 2 communication layers: one based on Axis2 (Web Services http transport) and another one based on the JBI standard (using ServiceMix).
- High level API to the engine that allows you to integrate the core with virtually any communication layer.
- Hot-deployment of your processes.
- Compiled approach to BPEL that provides detailed analysis and validation at the command line or at deployment.
- Management interface for processes, instances and messages.
- Small footprint server suitable for experimentation or single-server production use.
get war file from http://download.huihoo.com/apache/ode/ rename it to ode.war and copy this file to Tomcat's webapp directory. http://localhost:8080/ode cp examples to tomcat/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes bin/sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld examples/HelloWorld2/testRequest.soap bin/sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/DynMainService examples/DynPartner/testRequest.soap bin/sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/MSMainExecuteService examples/MagicSession/testRequest.soap