来自开放百科 - 灰狐
CGI++: A C++ Library for CGI programming
- Full support for CGI/1.1 and HTTP/1.0 (the current standards)
- Support for Netscape's Cookie and File Upload features.
- Provisional support for new HTTP/1.1 methods PUT, GET, OPTIONS and TRACE, in addition to GET, HEAD and POST.
- Intelligent parsing of HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 Headers.
- Clean and elegant methods for reading and rendering form elements, and for preserving state, based on a deep object-oriented hierarchy.
- Powerful interactive debugging mode (going well beyond that of CGI.pm).
- Highly-automated and safe memory management.