|您可以在Wikipedia上了解到此条目的英文信息 MVC Thanks, Wikipedia.|
Architectures for Web-based Interfaces
In the design of web applications, MVC is also known as a "Model 2" architecture in Sun parlance. Complex web applications continue to be more difficult to design than traditional applications, and MVC is being pushed as a potential solution to these difficulties.
- Apache Cocoon
- ASWing An opensource actionscript2 (Flash) implementation of the Java Swing library.
- Blokz A PHP + PostgreSQL MVC Framework.
- CakePHP A MVC and Active Records design pattern based PHP framework
- Code Igniter A PHP MVC framework
- Copix - PHP Framework
- Ingenious MVC .Net MVC
- JavaServer Faces, Apache Struts and Webwork2 are currently the most popular web oriented MVC implementations.
- Maverick for .Net
- Microsoft UIP
- Model-Glue for ColdFusion Link
- MonoRail An ActionPack inspired MVC framework from the Castle Project
- OpenXava Business component oriented as alternative to classical MVC frameworks
- MVC frameworks written in PHP (Wiki)
- PHP on Trax
- Radicore For either PHP 4 or 5
- Ruby on Rails
- Solarphp - PHP framework under development
- Spring Framework
- TurboGears for python, with AJAX
- The WebObjects development/deployment environment is strongly based on MVC.
- XForms is an approach on building web based applications based on MVC, under development by W3C
- Zend Framework A light-weight framework for PHP.
- Zoop_Framework A PHP Framework
General information regarding MVC
- MVC Description in the Portland Pattern Repository
- Discussion of JavaServer Pages Model 2 architecture
- Model View Controller Overview
- Model View Controller Song from WWDC 2003
- Planet MVC
Specific aspects of MVC or alternatives to MVC
- Core J2EE Patterns - Front Controller
- MVC versus "Event Driven" Discussion
- What's a Controller Anyway
MVC frameworks in PHP
- Symfony Framework PHP 5 MVC Framework Symfony Framework
- CakePHP, webapplication framework modeled after the concepts of Ruby on Rails.
- PHP on Trax (PDF), a presentation by John Peterson, creator of Trax
- MVC Frameworks for PHP (PDF), a presentation on general MVC principles, especially as applied to PHP
- The Model-View-Controller Design Pattern for PHP an implementation which utilises reusable XSL stylesheets for the View.
- Odin Assemble Small footprint PHP based MVC Framework