ChainBuilder ESB: Visual Enterprise Integration
ChainBuilder ESB is a new Java Business Integration (JBI) compliant solution for use in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environments. An Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is considered to be the least complex, lowest cost approach to implementing a Service Oriented Architecture. ChainBuilder ESB is a product that includes an Enterprise Service Bus and additional integration functionality to enable an enterprise’s disparate software systems to plug into the ESB.
- FTP Communication Protocol support. ChainBuilder ESB has added communication protocol support for FTP, expanding the current set of supported protocols that includes HTTP/SOAP, File and Java Messaging Service (JMS) for JMS-compliant servers like IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Dynamic Content-based Routing – the function-rich router dynamically examining the message content through built-in and custom expression via Groovy or XPath and routing the message to destination endpoints.
- IDE Testing Capabilities. The map and format editors now include Eclipse testing perspectives which allow the developer to verify the correctness of their configuration before deployment.
- Improved Graphics in Component Flow Editor. A new custom set of function icons have been professionally designed for ChainBuilder ESB.
- Wizard Support in Component Flow Editor - easy-to-use wizard style to guide developers through the basic set up of each component onto the ChainBuilder ESB canvas.
- Linux Support.