来自开放百科 - 灰狐
mcpp: a portable C preprocessor
- Implements all of C90, C99 and C++98 specifications.
- Provides a validation suite to test C/C++ preprocessor's conformance and quality comprehensively. When this validation suite is applied, mcpp distinguishes itself among many existing preprocessors.
- Has plentiful and on-target diagnostics to check all the preprocessing problems such as latent bug or lack of portability in source code.
- Has #pragma directives to output debugging information.
Is portable and has been ported to many compiler-systems, including GCC and Visual C++, on UNIX-like systems and Windows.
- Has various behavior modes.
- Can be built either as a compiler-specific preprocessor to replace the resident preprocessor of a particular compiler system, or as a compiler-independent command, or even as a subroutine called from some other main program.
- Provides comprehensive documents both in Japanese and in English.
- Is an open source software released under BSD-style-license.