Eclipse BPEL Project
- Designer. A GEF-based editor that provides a graphical means to author BPEL processes.
- Model. An EMF model that represents the WS-BPEL 2.0 specification.
- Validation. A validator which operates on the EMF model and produces errors and warnings based on the specification.
- Runtime Framework. An extensible framework which will allow for deployment and execution of BPEL processes from the tools into a BPEL engine.
- Debug. A framework which will allow the user to step through the execution of a process, including support for breakpoints.
You can get to it from the eclipse Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install ... menu:
You need a build of 3.3 (Europa) Eclipse SDK for your platform and that's it. Then define a new Eclipse update site with the following location: