|您可以在Wikipedia上了解到此条目的英文信息 KVM Thanks, Wikipedia.|
KVM is included in the mainline linux kernel since 2.6.20.
- AWS放弃XEN 改用KVM作为新的虚拟化引擎 (2017.11)
KVM (for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization solution for Linux on x86 hardware containing virtualization extensions (Intel VT or AMD-V). It consists of a loadable kernel module, kvm.ko, that provides the core virtualization infrastructure and a processor specific module, kvm-intel.ko or kvm-amd.ko. KVM also requires a modified QEMU although work is underway to get the required changes upstream.
Using KVM, one can run multiple virtual machines running unmodified Linux or Windows images. Each virtual machine has private virtualized hardware: a network card, disk, graphics adapter, etc.
The kernel component of KVM is included in mainline Linux, and will appear in Linux 2.6.20.
yum install libvirt-bin qemu-kvm docker-machine create -d kvm kvm-vm0 docker-machine ssh kvm-vm0
KVM on Linux
- KVM Performance Tuning on Alibaba Cloud Alibaba Cloud: millions of VMs run in KVM.
- Fast Write-Protect and Fast Dirtylog-Bitmap Sync Up
- High performance VMs in OpenStack
- KvmGT: A Full GPU Virtualization Solution for KVM