|您可以在Wikipedia上了解到此条目的英文信息 Stripes Thanks, Wikipedia.|
Stripes is a presentation framework for building web applications using the latest Java technologies. The main driver behind Stripes is that web application development in Java is just too much work! It seems like every existing framework requires gobs of configuration.
Like WebWork 2 and Spring-MVC are much better, but still require a lot of configuration, and seem to require you to learn a whole new language just to get started.
Stripes是一个视图框架用于利用最新的Java技术来构建Web应用程序.它具有以下特点:不需要对每一page/action进行映射配置 (ActionBeans将自动被发现,它利用注释进行配置),强大的绑定引擎用于构建复杂并脱离请求参数(request parameter)的web对象,易于使用并可本地化的验证与类型转换系统.可重复使用ActionBean作为视图帮助类.支持一个form对应多个事件.透明的文件上传能力.支持持续开发(比如在构思你的ActionBean之前可以先构建与测试JSP)等.
- Zero external configuration per page/action (ActionBeans are auto-discovered, and configured using annotations)
- Powerful binding engine that will build complex object webs out of the request parameters
- Easy to use (and localized) validation and type conversion system
- Localization system that works even when you use direct JSP->JSP links
- Ability to re-use ActionBeans as view helpers
- Ridiculously easy to use indexed property support
- Built in support for multiple events per form
- Transparent file upload capabilities
- Support for incremental development (e.g. you can build and test your JSP before even thinking about your ActionBean)
- And a lot of built in flexibility that you only have to be aware of when you need to use it