XWiki Eclipse (or XEClipse for short) is a desktop tool that allows to edit, view, save or delete pages located on an XWiki server. It can be used as a standalone desktop application or as an Eclipse plugin. Its main usages are productivity, offline and application development in XWiki pages.
- Syntax highlighting and completion (for Wiki syntax and Velocity scripts)
- Content outline for quick navigation.
- Object editing.
- Multiple languages support: edit pages in different translations.
- Previous version of a page retrieval.
- Navigate through the imported XWiki site (tree view).
- Support for connections to multiple XWiki servers.
- Edit / Save Existing XWiki Pages (with rendered output).
- Add / Remove pages.
- Add / Remove entire spaces.
- Ability to work off-line. (Grab sites into local machine).
- Warn about possible conflicts when syncing with server and conflict resolver.
- Ability to define working sets to focus on a subset of the content from a XWiki server.